As we enter 2020, we have a lot to be thankful for at TaxConnex™. In fact, 2019 was a record-breaking year for our company, and we couldn’t have done it without all of our partners, employees, and clients.
Here is a list of some our major accomplishments this year:
- Increased our revenue by 25%
- Expanded our office space by 250%
- Grew the corporate headquarters team by 62%, including two key executives- Jackie Breiter as our COO and Brendan Tolleson as our SVP of Sales and Marketing
- Increased our Practitioner base by 39% to serve the needs of our clients
- Launched a new website and related messaging to more clearly communicate who we are and what we do – Now It’s All on Us!
- Selected by Venture Atlanta as one of the most promising companies in the southeast
We have equally exciting plans and projections for 2020 and are excited to continue on this path of growth, strengthen our relationships with partners and clients and most importantly alleviate the burden of sales tax compliance for more and more companies.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from TaxConnex.
Robert Dumas, Founder and Managing Partner.