Sales and use tax compliance is a resource draining activity that requires specialized expertise.
Many businesses outsource this activity to reduce their risk, gain access to sales and use tax experts, and reduce their costs as compared to hiring a full-time employee to manage sales and use tax.
With the TaxConnex™ sales tax outsourcing service, you receive an off-premise sales tax employee. Rather than just providing return preparation services (like our competitors), we're available to address questions as they pop up in the business - including nexus questions, taxability issues, exemptions, and audits. Our responsiveness to client questions is universally recognized by our clients. The service is delivered under one roof - no separate payment processor - all in the States and is audited annually by an independent third party to ensure integrity of the process.
Our service is delivered through our network of highly skilled, CPA-trained Practitioners. For more information about how we deliver our Sales Tax Outsourcing Service, you can review our TaxConnex™ Difference.
Benefits of our Sales Tax Outsourcing Service
- A Complete Solution: TaxConnex™ offers a complete sales and use tax solution. Anything you would ask an employee to do related to sales tax, we do – nexus evaluation, taxability determination, audit assistance, exemption certificate management, registrations, return preparation and filing, etc. It’s all in there.
- Personalized, professional service: You will work with an experienced, professional level resource that is tuned-in to your business.
- Flexible Client Engagements: Your service will be tailored to your individual and unique requirements instead of being forced into an inflexible, standard process.
- Timely, Responsive Communication: Your Practitioner is your “On-Call Sales and Use Tax Department” that is always available to discuss your sales and use tax concerns.
- Transparency: You will have access to a secure web portal where you can view images of returns, checks, work papers, and other important documentation.
See The TaxConnex™ Difference.