TaxConnex Unveils New Client Portal for Improved Client Experience and Data Security
TaxConnex® is excited to announce the launch of a new client portal, Client Connexion. Client...
In this white paper, we will look into what that risk may be and the implications it could have on your business, including:
· What’s the potential cost of non-compliance regarding sales and use taxes?
· Are states auditing more?
· How do I get flagged for audit?
· How do I prepare for an audit – or avoid one in the first place?
· What should I tell employees about an audit?
· How much time does an audit take?
· What can I expect from the auditor themselves?
Once your business establishes nexus, you become responsible for collecting and remitting sales tax. That'd be pretty straightforward if it weren't for the 10,800+ taxing jurisdictions across the US.
If you have a sales tax obligation and are not complying, your business is at risk.