Understanding sales tax permits
You’ve learned what states you have nexus in and you know where your products/services are taxable....
Sales tax exemptions are offered by governments to incentivize certain types of purchases or industries. They may be granted for non-profit organizations, manufacturing, agriculture, education, and government entities. However, the specific exemptions available can vary widely by jurisdiction and industry. Watch this webinar that helps you to understand sales tax exemptions depending on the industry.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- The differences between exemptions and exclusions
- What forms are needed to qualify
- Some industry specific examples
- How to manage and retain exemption certificates
- Jeff Meigs & Brian Greer - TaxConnex