TaxConnex Unveils New Client Portal for Improved Client Experience and Data Security
TaxConnex® is excited to announce the launch of a new client portal, Client Connexion. Client...
Managing sales tax compliance can be an administrative burden, requiring time and resources to collect and remit taxes, file returns, and maintain records. It can be challenging to keep up with changes and ensure that your business is compliant. Watch this webinar that dives deep on the potential pitfalls that may be associated with managing sales tax compliance.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Not understanding your nexus footprint or knowing where your inventory is stored
- Neglecting zero-due filings
- Not knowing taxability of your products/services
- Rushing into a VDA and mishandling an audit
- Jeff Meigs & Brian Greer - TaxConnex