TaxConnex Unveils New Client Portal for Improved Client Experience and Data Security
TaxConnex® is excited to announce the launch of a new client portal, Client Connexion. Client...
When it comes to understanding your sales tax obligations, you also have to identify any exposure your company may have received in previous years to prevent liabilities piling up. There are options to remediating any prior sales tax exposure and how you can remain compliant. Join us for this webinar that discusses the options you can take if you still have sales tax liability from previous periods.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- What your sales tax obligations are
- What to identify for sales tax exposure
- Options for remediating prior exposure
- Implementing a plan to stay compliant
- Jeff Meigs & Brian Greer - TaxConnex