TaxConnex Unveils New Client Portal for Improved Client Experience and Data Security
TaxConnex® is excited to announce the launch of a new client portal, Client Connexion. Client...
It's been over 3 years since the historic Wayfair decision, and sales tax somehow continues to become more challenging. Watch this webinar as we help you develop a clearer understanding of how to set up a process to remain sales tax compliant in 2022.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- The business and operational activities that give rise to nexus
- Steps to take to avoid or minimize unexpected sales tax liabilities and non-filing penalties
- Methods and tools used to ensure proper tax application and calculation
- Collection and reporting requirements in state and local jurisdictions
- Factors to be considered in determining whether to outsource the compliance function
- How to establish a “best in class” sales tax function that effectively and efficiently closes gaps in sales tax calculation, registration, collection, and reporting
- Updates you need to be aware of as you head into 2022
- Jeff Meigs & Brian Greer - TaxConnex