TaxConnex Unveils New Client Portal for Improved Client Experience and Data Security
TaxConnex® is excited to announce the launch of a new client portal, Client Connexion. Client...
If you own a business, chances are you'll be audited by the government at some point. One of the most common types of audits is a sales tax audit, which is conducted to ensure that businesses are collecting and remitting the appropriate amount of sales tax to the state or local government. Watch this webinar to learn how you can successfully navigate the audit process and ensure your business is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- The process for a sales tax audit (how & why you could be selected)
- Pre-audit planning, managing risks and exposure
- Options when responding to final assessment
- What you can do to prepare
- Jeff Meigs & Brian Greer - TaxConnex