When it comes to dealing with sales & use tax, being able to identify your sales tax exposure is crucial. Finding ways to mitigate your exposure can be difficult if you do not understand how to estimate prior periods where your business had sales tax associated and what options you have for remediating any risk from an unexpected audit. Watch this webinar to understand what sales tax obligations you have and how to estimate your sales tax exposure accurately.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- Understanding your sales tax obligations
- Identifying your sales tax exposure
- Options for remediating prior exposure
- Managing a sales tax audit
- Jeff Meigs & Brian Greer - TaxConnex